Establishing the Highest Value Blockchain Certifications
The Blockchain Certification Association works with industry, academic and training professionals to establish the global standard for blockchain certifications.
BSP - Blockchain Security Professional
|Exam Cost:||$250 USD|
|Number of Questions:||75 Questions|
|Time Allotted:||90 minutes to complete exam|
|Voucher Expiration Date:||One Year from Purchase|
|About BCA certification:||Standards|
Why Certify with the Blockchain Certification Association
BCA certifications are designed with our Advisory Board and vetted thoroughly by technology executives, instructors, and developers. All exams can be taken online via our online assessment system.
INSTITUTIONS WHO RECOGNIZE OUR CERTIFICATIONS
Here a few of the many companies we have had the honor of certifying. Will you be next?
EXAM DETAILS (CLICK BELOW TO EXPAND)
BCA Certifications are the independent method for validating your blockchain credentials with specific market knowledge. BCA allows for you to complete this 75 question exam, allowing you 90 minutes to complete, verifying your knowledge of the content.
The Blockchain Security Professional assessment provides a basis for foundational security skills as it relates to blockchain.
- Business Owners
- Business Developers
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
- A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
This exam will prove that a student completely understands how to:
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger “.bna” banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Certification Association does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
- Students are allowed to retake the test one time at no additional cost.
- Applicants who wish to retake the test beyond the 1 additional time, must purchase a new voucher.
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
To take any BCA exam, an applicant must provide photo Identification at the start of any exam.
Any applicant that is unwilling or unable to provide a valid government issued ID will not be allowed to take the assessment.
You can register to take the exam here on the BCA website.
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your personal email address as your primary address.
How frequently is the exam updated?
Blockchain Certification Association conducts a quarterly review of all exams. Based on that review, we can modify them quarterly. However, our policy is to modify them at a minimum annually.
Will I need to update my certification?
Each certification has a term of 2-years from the date of passing the exam. However, with a fast changing market, the value of the certification is subject to change.
I did not received my certificate? How can I access it online?
If you pass your exam, you can immediately access your certificate. In the event that you lose your certificate, you can login and print a new copy of it.