Establishing the Highest Value Blockchain Certifications
The Blockchain Certification Association works with industry, academic and training professionals to establish the global standard for blockchain certifications.
BCA - Blockchain Foundations
|Exam Cost:||$250 USD|
|Number of Questions:||75 Questions|
|Time Allotted:||90 minutes to complete exam|
|Voucher Expiration Date:||One Year from Purchase|
|About BCA certification:||Standards|
Why Certify with the Blockchain Certification Association
BTA certifications are designed with the Certification Advisory Board and vetted thoroughly by technology executives, instructors, and developers. All exams can be taken global at over 7,000 Pearson VUE testing locations; Pearson sets the global standard in exam proctoring.
COMPANIES WHO RECOGNIZE OUR CERTIFICATIONS
Here a few of the many companies we have had the honor of certifying. Will you be next?
EXAM DETAILS (CLICK BELOW TO EXPAND)
The BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
The CBDH exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger Fabric development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
- A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
This exam will prove that a student completely understands how to:
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger “.bna” banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
To maintain the highest level of security and authentication, all Blockchain Training Alliance score reports provided at Pearson VUE testing center will include a photo of the candidate. Test Center Administrators are required to take a photograph of each candidate prior to testing. Candidates who do not wish to have their picture taken will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 14 business days in advance of the exam.
Carefully review the ID requirements prior to your exam appointment.
You can purchase an exam voucher here or Sign in/Create an account with Pearson VUE. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
My certificate has my name spelled incorrectly, how can I get this fixed?
Send an email to email@example.com Be sure to include the correct spelling of your name and copy of government issued ID.
How often are changes made to the exam?
Blockchain Training Alliance has an obligation to its membership to maintain the relevancy of its credentials; exams are routinely updated and may happen as often as once a month. These enhancements are the result of a rigorous, methodical process we follow to routinely update its credential exams.
How often do I need to Recertify?
Your certification expires two years to the date you take and pass the exam.
I lost my coin, can I be issued another one?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new coin and holder. There is a $35 charge for a new token.
I never received my certificate in the mail/or/How long does it take to receive my certificate in the mail?
Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your training package, including certification token.